Sweet Dreams Bake Shoppe

Sweet Dreams Bake Shoppe
Like us on Facebook for more pictures and information

Friday 8 February 2013

Sweet Nothings

Oh no, I have already missed two days of blogging, but it was with good reason I promise. It was hectic getting in my last assignments for my teaching program. Plus, I had 3 large heart cookies to complete for an early Valentine's Day gift for a customer. However, I still apologize to you (and myself for already breaking my goal for this week!)

I don't have any recipes to share with you today, but in the next few days I will put up my favourite lemon bar recipe. I will be whipping up a batch for my mom-in-law's birthday dinner tonight as it is a favourite of hers. I have never seen her eat as much of my baking as when I make these lemon bars so I am sure all you lemon lovers out there will enjoy it.

I am so excited for this weekend as B.C. is having its very first 'Family Day'! I'm not even sure if I'll be seeing my family this weekend, but I am thankful for the break that's for sure. It will be more of a break from school work as I am going to be feverishly preparing for Valentine's Day. 

After the Valentine's Day rush, I will be sure to inform all of you about the Cinderella Bridal Fair which I am so excited for! I'm not only excited that SD Bake Shoppe is entering their first wedding fair, but I am also excited to meet all of the vendors for my own wedding. Over the past month I have been collecting various elements for the bake shoppe's dessert table. So far I have picked up a cookie pop stand and some glass candy jars. I know that I will need a lot more items to complete the look that I am going for so I hope to go on a baking shopping spree soon (my favourite type of spree).

I apologize that this post looks a little boring, so here is a sample cookie favour that I completed for fun last night:


Beautiful Baking Sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment