Sweet Dreams Bake Shoppe

Sweet Dreams Bake Shoppe
Like us on Facebook for more pictures and information

Friday 8 March 2013

Finishing my Cake and The Cinderella Bridal Show

Had an amazing time talking with all of the brides at the Cinderella Bridal Show. Got to meet a whole bunch of other wedding vendors including my cake crush, Reddy Made Cakes. Her flavours were so amazing that my fiance and I nearly hired her on the spot for our wedding cake! I was so happy with the way things turned out at the show and I am even happier that I am 'stuck' with a ton of pink and yellow chocolate. Yum! Here are some pictures from the show including our first cake!



I decided to keep it simple and try sugar flowers for another cake.




Here I am with my sample dessert table. Hopefully in future we can display even more sweets. Hope to see you there at our next event!

Beautiful Baking Sweeties

No comments:

Post a Comment